Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Chap Liner
Keeping warm can be hard to do at freeway speeds in the winter time. To help with this, the Synergy 2.0 Electric Chap Liner can be paired with the Synergy Jacket and Vest Liners or worn by itself to give you added warmth.
Tour Master® Synergy® 2.0 apparel is designed to operate from a vehicle's standard 12-volt electrical system to provide unmatched levels of warmth and comfort. With Synergy® 2.0 apparel, wearers can be warm without the bulk and discomfort typically caused by excessive layers of clothing. By providing increased warmth and mobility in cold temperatures, Synergy 2.0 apparel helps reduce fatigue while increasing safety and enjoyment.
- Durable Taslan outer shell with a comfortable liner
- 80g Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat controller is available, and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold separately)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Hook and loop adjustment leg panels allow for a snug comfortable fit
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- Easy on/off chap style design
- Machine washable
- NOTE: Pant and chap liners require a power lead wiring harness and rheostat controller if used individually (parts sold separately)
Each Synergy® 2.0 garment is heated by a series of durable steel fiber heating elements, which generate safe, electronically controlled infrared heat. In addition to safe and even heating, the steel fiber elements are lightweight, flexible and safe to operate in wet conditions. It is flexibility that allows Synergy 2.0 garments to fit comfortably under protective riding apparel.
A new feature for your Synergy® 2.0 heated apparel is the addition of a temperature sensor to each garment. This sensor allows your jacket to remain at a set temperature for the duration of a ride. It also serves as an emergency backup should your jacket get too hot. Combined with the I5A built in fuse in the wiring harness, you can ride in confidence knowing you are safe.
To ensure the best possible performance, it is important that Synergy® 2.0 apparel be form-fitting and fit snugly without hindering wearer movement or comfort. Heat is transferred to the wearer through close contact between the garment and the wearer's body. It is recommended that no more than one thin layer of clothing be worn under Synergy® electrically heated apparel. Thick layers such as sweatshirts and sweatpants, increase the space between the garment and the wearer, decreasing the effectiveness of the heating elements.
Tour Master® Synergy® 2.0 electrically heated apparel is powered by a 12-volt electrical system. No matter how wearers choose to use Synergy garments, only one Synergy 2.0 power lead wiring harness per person is needed.
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Synergy® 2.0 pant and chap liners require a power lead wiring harness and rheostat temperate control unit if used individually (parts sold separately)
- Water-resistant single or dual rheostat controller sold separately
Note: Connecting Tour Master Synergy electrically heated apparel to any other power source besides your vehicle's 12-volt battery will destroy the heating elements, void the warranty and may cause serious injury or death to the wearer. In addition, Tour Master Synergy apparel cannot be combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use this chart as a guide only.