Spider PEAK Grip with Hands-On Technology
The new Spider Peak Grip is designed for performance road and sport touring riders. Spider's goal was to design a performance grip that is more than just a replacement for stock OE grips. The Spider Peak was conceived, designed, tested and championship proven by the Spider Grips Ducati Race Team.
Racers look for an advantage from every detail on the motorcycle, selecting each part for what it can add to the effort to finish first. While most race teams have to choose a grip off the shelf, the Spider Grips Race Team can make a grip that meets their demands. Originally designed for competition, every feature of the Spider Peak Grip offers something extra for the sport touring and daily street rider.
- Aggressive Tread Pattern: Creates a more secure bond between rider and motorcycle, increasing comfort and tactical feedback.
- Tapered Shape: Slim at the inside for maximum performance and thicker at the outside end where a harmonic damper reduces vibration and numbness for relaxed long distance riding.
- Traction Gel: Softer outer layer sheds water, increases gripping power and reduces fatigue for greater comfort over the long haul.
- Acoustical Rebound Core: Engineered with an advanced boundary layer shaped to dampen and reflect vibration away from your hand.
- 125mm length: Grip length and inset grooves for throttle tubes provide easy fit to OE throttles.
- Colors: Now available in three colors: Black, Red and Gray.
NOTE: When using safety wire be sure to wrap the wire around the grip twice and don't over tighten the wire to prevent cutting the grips with the wire.