With its super soft compound, with a highly flexible radial carcass, the 255 Trail Pro provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain. Ideal for technical singletrack terrain. *CAUTION: The 255 Trail Pro is a D.O.T. approved tire but is not recommended for commuter/continuous highway use. It is a tire for serious off road and trials applications and can be legally used "on highway" to connect off road trail heads. For dual sport use, we recommend the Shinko 241, 244, 700 or 705 series tires.
- Super soft compound with a highly flexible radial carcass, provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain
- Lightweight, reduces un-sprung weight for improved performance and maneuverability
- Works excellent in gnarly single-track terrain
- Available in 18" and 19" rear radial sizes
- 19" size allows use by most all full size motocross bikes without changing rear rims
- DOT approved for limited highway use
The Shinko Osaka Story
Established in 1946, the Shinko Group began as a manufacturer of bicycle tires and tubes in Osaka, Japan that today has become a burgeoning manufacture of rubber products.
In 1998 the Shinko Group purchased the motorcycle tire technology and molds from Yokohama Rubber Co., and began production of these products under the Shinko Tire brand. With manufacturing based in South Korea and design based in Japan, the company has seamlessly combined Japanese engineering and design principles with South Korean production and quality control standards. Today Shinko Tires produces approximately 200,000 motorcycle tires per month.
On going testing in the USA and R & D at Shinko Tire's factory means a continuous path of exciting tires to meet the need of today's riders.