- Shinko's newest Hybrid Soft/Intermediate Terrain Enduro/Extreme single track trail tire finds traction in the most extreme conditions
- Wide self-cleaning tread design
- Best of both worlds, soft sticky rubber compounds like the Trail Pro trails tire in a knobby tread pattern to work in a wide variety of soil conditions
- Where a Trials tire falls short in braking and loose soil conditions, the 525 "Cheater" bridges that gap to make it the Ultimate Hybrid off-road tire
- Available in popular 18" and 19" sizes
The Shinko Osaka Story
Established in 1946, the Shinko Group began as a manufacturer of bicycle tires and tubes in Osaka, Japan that today has become a burgeoning manufacture of rubber products.
In 1998 the Shinko Group purchased the motorcycle tire technology and molds from Yokohama Rubber Co., and began production of these products under the Shinko Tire brand. With manufacturing based in South Korea and design based in Japan, the company has seamlessly combined Japanese engineering and design principles with South Korean production and quality control standards. Today Shinko Tires produces approximately 200,000 motorcycle tires per month.
On going testing in the USA and R & D at Shinko Tire's factory means a continuous path of exciting tires to meet the need of today's riders.