EBC Brakes™ Organic OE quality replacement motorcycle brake pads are manufactured in the UK using high technology ECO friendly brake pad compounds that deliver fingertip stopping power. With over 40 million sets sold worldwide, the E327 grade organic compound has been a high selling EBC product for over 15 years and is suitable for all road bikes and scooters.
These organic brake pads are now ECE R 90 brake safety test approved and fully TÜV tested. Motorrad Magzine based in Germany rated EBC Brakes™ Organic OE Quality Replacement Motorcycle Brake Pads as being a high quality organic brake pad and they are even now proven suitable as a sintered pad replacement.
All EBC Organic brake pads now incorporate backing plates which are patented with the Nucap NRS hook retention system. This guarantees zero chance of brake pad de-bonding with corrosion or extended use. These brake pads are not for track or race use.
- The world's #1 selling organic disc brake pads
- EBC brake pads contain Aramid fibers; these are man-made high-performance fibers used widely for their light weight, high strength, abrasion resistance and thermal stability
- Aramid fibers have high strength-to-weight, thermal stability and abrasion resistance to provide advantages over cheaper steel fiber-based products
- Provide excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
- Fingertip control and strong, predictable brake response