EPFA Sintered Fast Street and Trackday Pads
The USA-made EBC Brakes™ EPFA Sintered Pads for Fast Street and Trackday is a premium long life street pad with improved fade resistance and heat cycling and improved noise characteristics. EPFA is a great pad for heavy streetbikes, cruisers and faster superbikes as well as intermittent track use.
The compound is based on the EBC Brakes™ top selling Double-H™ sintered material with extra friction stabilising additives for improved brake effect and heat cycling. Many pads feature double segment pad technology which reduces flexing of the backplate and gives better venting to the pad.
These pads are German TÜV tested and have ABE certification making them suitable for street use as well as being ideal for occasional Trackday riding.
- The newest sintered metal brake pad fusion technology
- Has the highest friction rating available in a pad - 0.6 - for strong, fade-free stopping power
- No lead, iron or steel additives; no more rotor outline etching or rotor stiction
- Super-fast bed-in; full friction after 10 to 15 race stop uses
- Great heat cycle ability; pads cool after extreme use and perform just as strong the next day
- Superb braking in wet or dry conditions
- ECE R 90 approved and TÜV tested