Riders who want that classic dirt-track pattern can now get it in the new K180, a street-legal DOT tire that performs on the street and on the dirt.
- Inspired by American Flat Track racing, the Dunlop K180 is a street legal tire with a dirt track look.
- Flat-track riders on off-road 450s can fit the K180 3.00-21 size to their stock wheel.
- Also popular for riders building custom bikes with a street-legal flat track look.
- The classic, aggressive look is great for street trackers, scramblers, vintage flat track bikes, and custom bike builds.
- The K180 is also the original equipment tire on the newly popular Suzuki VanVan 200.