Finding cheap snow apparel is easy, but finding good quality, affordable gear that actually works is a whole different story. While Arctiva has long been known for clothing that performs at the highest level regardless of conditions, we also realize there is a customer base that is looking for warm and waterproof apparel that looks great and leaves enough cash in your wallet for riding. Pivot Jackets and Bibs fit this bill better than anything else on the trail, in the lodge and anywhere else your track takes you.
- Fully insulated waterproof 300D polyester chassis
- Insulation for maximum warmth performance; 200 grams in front, back, and sleeves
- Microporous coated fabric, seam sealing, and durable waterproof repellant coating on outer shell provides ultimate barrier against water, snow, and wind.
- Smooth and comfortable nylon taffeta hanging liner is quilted to hold insulation in place
- Strategically placed 3M Scotchlite™ retro-reflective graphics
- Pocket pattern design includes two fleece lined hand warmer pockets and two interior pockets
- Fleece lined collar for warmth and comfort
- Adjustable cuff, collar, and bottom hem designed to keep warmth in and cold and snow out
- YKK® zippers