Arctiva came out of the gate strong this year with our new Pivot line which took dead aim at budget conscious riders who demanded performance at an entry-level price. Infact, we were so successful that we are proud to introduce the second generation Pivot 2. We utilized the same material construction, but gave Pivot an all-new look. Along the way we have provided two solid options for those of you who want quality and affordability. Your riding dollars just got extended and Arctiva has you covered with two different options, so pick your poison and hit the trail in style.
- Fully insulated waterproof 300D polyester chassis
- Insulation for maximum warmth performance; 200 grams in front, back, and sleeves
- Microporous coated waterproof fabric, seam sealing, and durable waterproof repellant coating on outer shell provides ultimate barrier against water, snow, and wind.
- Smooth and comfortable nylon taffeta hanging liner is quilted to hold insulation in place
- Pocket pattern design includes two fleece lined hand warmer pockets and two interior pockets
- Fleece lined collar for warmth and comfort
- Adjustable cuff, collar, and bottom hem designed to keep warmth in and cold and snow out
- YKK® zippers
Arctiva is dedicated to the sport of snowmobiling. Countless hours are spent researching and designing performance outerwear and layering garments specifically for the powersports enthusiast. Everything we make uses top quality materials and construction. That, coupled with our innovative design and extensive product testing program, makes for the most technical snowmobiling gear you can buy. So whether your ideal day is hauling the sleds north to your favorite trails, meeting up with the crew in the backcountry, or beating your best lap time at the snocross track, we’ve got you covered.