The warmest of mid-layers, the Mech will provide comfort in the extreme weather conditions. Designed to be worn under the snow jacket - pair withthe Vibe, Summit, or Comp series jackets. Rolls up to easily store on the trail.
- Insulated mid-layer liner
- Breathable, lightweight shell chassis for easy packability and maximum comfort and warmth without the weight
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation for maximum warmth performance without the bulk; 100grams in front, back, sleeves
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets and chest pocket for easy access storage
- interior pocket for added storage capacity
- Low profile cuff design fits nicely under over jacket
- YKK® zippers
Arctiva is dedicated to the sport of snowmobiling. Countless hours are spent researching and designing performance outerwear and layering garments specifically for the powersports enthusiast. Everything we make uses top quality materials and construction. That, coupled with our innovative design and extensive product testing program, makes for the most technical snowmobiling gear you can buy. So whether your ideal day is hauling the sleds north to your favorite trails, meeting up with the crew in the backcountry, or beating your best lap time at the snocross track, we’ve got you covered.