Alpinestars Women's Stella Valencia Waterproof Leather Touring Boots
With its low-cut design and front and rear accordion flex zones providing excellent levels of movement, the Stella Valencia offers comfort and fit, while its waterproof membrane provides guaranteed wet weather performance. With an instep buckle closure and wide aperture entry system this boot is built for convenience, while its range of protective features means it provides high levels of safety and protection.
- Developed and designed for a specific woman’s performance fit, ensuring comfort for long or short tour riding.
- Multi-panel, low-cut main chassis with full grain leather and suede inserts for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Front and rear accordion zones constructed with microfiber for superior comfort and flexibility, control and support.
- Convenient wide entry system with large hook and loop® secured shin flap, backed by a weather proofing gusset offering easy entry and precise fit.
- 100 percent waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in wet weather conditions.
- Alpinestars' new anatomical foam backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection on medial and lateral side.
- Instep buckle system with hook and loop® provides quick, secure and personalized closure.
- Newly developed lightweight rubber sole with textured grip for excellent anti-slip performance and stability on and off the bike.
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured metal shank reinforcement.
- Specially designed removable anatomic EVA footbed and Lycra® lining on top for support, comfort and moisture-wicking.
- The Stella Valencia Waterproof is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.
- Available in EURO sizes 36-43.