Alpinestars Women's Stella JAGG AIRFLOW Leather Performance Riding Pants
With CE certified interior protection that is anatomically profiled for women riders plus personalization options which promote a tight but unrestricted fit on the bike, the Stella Jagg Airflow is constructed with a full grain leather which features strategically positioned and extensive perforation panels for cooling airflow. With a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance, the Stella Jagg Airflow can be attached to a range of Alpinestars women’s sport and performance riding jackets.
- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Extensive and strategically positioned perforated panels offer superb internal air cooling and comfort.
- Removable CE?approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone.
- Replaceable bio-foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position.
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess, especially important when spending time at speed on the bike.
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
- Internally reinforced seat and knee areas aid abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for excellent fit various lower leg sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Waist circumference hook and loop® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Front pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure and offer deep, high volume storage.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Available in sizes: 38-50.