The premium, CE certified touring Multiair XCR® Boot incorporates an innovative and exclusive buckle closure system and is guaranteed levels of comfort and performance in a variety of weather situations. Incorporating the breathable and waterproof XCR® membrane from GORE-TEX® and a host of protective integrated features the ergonomically profiled Multiair is versatile and highly durable.
- Main upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. The upper includes perforated zones for improved breathability.
- Waterproof and highly breathable performance GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane ensures feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions, plus breathable GORE TEX® textile interior lining throughout boot.
- Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from breathable 3D mesh for comfort, extension, control and support.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- The Multiair XCR® is CE certified.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- Shin-plate features hot melt reinforcement for structural boot support and impact protection
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- High modulus TPU shift pad offers durability and abrasion resistance.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike's controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Top collar incorporates breathable textile lining for comfort and fit around the calf area.
- Alpinestars innovative and exclusive buckle closure system: an extremely quick and convenient closure system which envelopes 360° around the Achilles and securely and tightly fastens via a lateral-side reverse-action pump ratchet. A revolution in tech touring footwear, the design allows excess material and components, especially on the medial side, to be removed giving the boot a light and more ergonomic aspect and is ideal for long distance riding.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience when putting on or taking off.
- Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Advanced soft perforated padding envelopes the ankles and the shift area for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Available in men's EURO sizes 37-48.