A proper Layering System is the key to staying warm and dry while riding. Choosing the right layering garments is the first step towards this goal. Cotton based products are absolutely not part of a Layering System. This includes sweatshirts and denim products.
During the activity of snowmobiling you generate moisture (sweat). The harder you ride, the more moisture you generate. Cotton products trap this moisture, which in turn, transmits cold directly to your body.
Women’s Regulator is the primary base layer for next to skin comfort, warmth, and moisture management. When temps are really low, combine with the mid-weight fleece men’s Insulator jacket and pant for extra warmth and all day comfort.
- Suggested layering for Comp and Eclipse women's gear
- Mid-weight, highly breathable, polyester
- Polyester/spandex blended fabric removes moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- 4-way stretch fabric for ultimate comfort and range of movement
- Crew neck and simple slim sleeve hem design for comfort
- Flat lock stitched seams for added seam strength and comfort
- Performance fit