The Trooper was designed for, well, anything and everything you can imagine. It's big. It's tough. It's perfect. Of course, it includes interior and exterior pockets, tie-downs, the expected fittings and adjustments, a special laptop / tablet pocket and hydration compatible. Not to mention, a place for first aid, a place for goggles and the ability to secure your helmet to the back. You're going to quit before the trooper even gets close.
The butterfly harness is the quintessential element in American Kargo's approach to comfort and stability in our rider-centric product line. We started here, and spent an awful lot of time here, testing and tweaking, because we know how important this component truly is. Incorporating multiple fit and fitting adjustments, and increased surface area, the straps are designed to work around your equipment and the way you move. Your chest, arms, shoulders and core were carefully considered. The butterfly harness creates the functionality you need for the riding experience you want.
- PVC backed, micro-weave 600-denier construction with double-needle seams
- Four-way adjustable butterfly harness ensures security and a proper fit
- Designed to fit with a neck protector or roost guard and can be used in conjunction with American Kargo hydration systems
- Retroflect material provides additional visibility in less than optimal riding conditions
- Includes optics pocket, storage pocket, internal mesh pockets, TSA lock-compatible side compartment and 15" padded laptop storage
- Easy overhead removal when releasing lower buckles
- Waist straps can be stored at the bottom of the harness
- Complete with Y-zip format, audio routing, storage tie-down points, helmet cargo net, over-sized zipper pulls and space for tool storage
- Can be used with optional Trooper rain cover (sold separately)
- Measures 22" H x 14" W x 10" D